The SAJHIVMED - the journal of the Southern African HIV Clinicians Society - is a quarterly medical journal focused on HIV/AIDS treatment, prevention and related topics relevant to clinical and public health practice. The purpose of the journal is to disseminate original research results and to support high level learning related to HIV Medicine.
Vol 15, No 2 (2014)
- Timing of antenatal care and ART initiation in nurse-driven services
- Genital tract HIV shedding
- CSF findings in patients presenting with meningitis
- Antiretroviral therapy-induced optic neuropathy
- New consent norms may undermine health research with children