The SAJHIVMED - the journal of the Southern African HIV Clinicians Society - is a quarterly medical journal focused on HIV/AIDS treatment, prevention and related topics relevant to clinical and public health practice. The purpose of the journal is to disseminate original research results and to support high level learning related to HIV Medicine.
Vol 14, No 4 (2013)
- Guideline: management of mental health disorders in HIV-positive patients
- Is it lawful to offer HIV self-testing to children in South Africa?
- Perceived adherence barriers among patients failing second-line ART
- Impact of ART on pregnancy outcomes
- Review: HPV infection and disease in men – impact of HIV