Welcome to the new SAJHIVMED website. Please refresh this page to ensure that you are viewing the latest version.
The SAJHIVMED - the journal of the Southern African HIV Clinicians Society - is a quarterly medical journal focused on HIV/AIDS treatment, prevention and related topics relevant to clinical and public health practice. The purpose of the journal is to disseminate original research results and to support high level learning related to HIV Medicine.
Vol 14, No 1 (2013)
• WHO guidelines should not change CD4 threshold for ART
• Transitioning behaviourally HIV-infected youths into adult care
• HIV and concurrency of sexual partnerships in SA language groups
• Overview of HIV-related lipodystrophy
• 2012 SA HIV Clinicians Society Conference (best abstracts)