Welcome to the new SAJHIVMED website. Please refresh this page to ensure that you are viewing the latest version.
The SAJHIVMED - the journal of the Southern African HIV Clinicians Society - is a quarterly medical journal focused on HIV/AIDS treatment, prevention and related topics relevant to clinical and public health practice. The purpose of the journal is to disseminate original research results and to support high level learning related to HIV Medicine.
Vol 14, No 2 (2013)
• Guideline: cryptococcal meningitis in HIV-infected persons
• ART adherence clubs – long-term retention strategy
• Towards 'men who have sex with men-appropriate' health services in SA
• Challenges to delivering quality care in a PMTCT programme in Soweto
• Parental presence in households and impact of ART in Khayelitsha